Félix et associés
"Design is a strategic tool : a fundamental basis for the durability and development of any company"
For the last 16 years, Félix et associés have proved that design:
+ is a key factor of differentiation for companies in a more and more competitive environment
+ acts directly on the perception of brand identity and company image
+ brings added value to a product and/or service by acting directly on their functionalities, quality, and aesthetics
+ associates the various actors of development in a company through combined action in different departments
+ creates a collective dynamic around a project
+ ensures continued development for a company: products or services are adapted to business reality (industrial tool / budget…) and commercial objectives (finding your audience / anticipating clients’ needs and expectations)
+ fosters a general and long-term - even future-oriented - vision
Thomas Félix has been recognized by BPI France as Expert Design Consultant for the Gironde area.
Félix et associés have been given the “CII” agreement (tax credit on innovation) by the Direction Générale des Entreprises since 2014.
A Pragmatic Approach and Cross-Disciplinary Vision of Design
The main asset of the Félix et associés agency is to propose a cross-disciplinary intervention on all aspects of company identity: brand identity, development of products and services, creation of commercial and work spaces
Product / industrial Design
Designing industrial objects and products for companies allows them to promote their values and know-how, and to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Designing tailor-made sales outlets (shops, boutiques,…) and living/working spaces (offices, workspaces, hotels, nursing homes,…) enables to create both comfortable and functional environments. These spaces also contribute to the full expression of a company’s identity.
Designing brand identity and visual, graphic and written communication (signage, corporate identity/graphic charter, print, web, visual interface) plays an important role in making the strategic positioning of a company more visible.
Prizes and Certification Labels
2006 - 2016
- 2015 Design Expert for BPI France. Press Release (in French)
- 2014-2018 Agreement for Tax Credit on Innovation
- 2014 Janus de la prospective for NextGen, state-of-the-art navigation bridge for DCNS (Institut français du design)
- 2014 TADI for brand strategy of Creametal and design of Agralis electronic control box
- 2013 Red Dot design award, Best of the Best in Interaction category for Avionics 2020 (Red dot)
- 2013 Observeur du design for Avionics 2020 (APCI)
- 2012 TADI EVtronic electrical vehicle charging station (Conseil régional Aquitaine)
- 2012 Janus de la prospective for Odicis (Institut français du design)
- 2012 Observeur du design for Odicis (APCI)
- 2010 Janus du commerce for the France Asia space design concept (Institut français du design)
- 2006 Janus de l’industrie for Europe Trailers WSR trailer (Institut français du design)
3D Modeler designer
Product Designer - Fablab manager
Designer and business partner
Strategic watchwoman. Marketing and communication. Business partner
Designer and CEO